- You have been working consistently for 2 years in the same field.
- Your rent is getting too expensive, or frustrated with annual rent increases.
- You want to build a real estate portfolio.
- You have money saved for a down payment, or closing costs, or home maintenance.
- You earn a high income and want to invest or need a tax write off.
- The amount you pay for rent and savings equates to a comfortable mortgage payment.
- You know someone willing to co-sign or gift you funds.
- You just graduated college and are working in your major.
- Your debt is manageable.
- Your credit score is above 600.
Ready to leave renting behind? Before you start looking at homes for sale, shop around, compare lenders and get pre-approved for a mortgage. Pre-approval helps you know how much house you can afford and what loan program is best for your situation.
There are various programs, solutions, and complimentary guidance if want to make your dream of homeownership a reality. We are available to create a plan that works for you.